April 12, 2012

On my wishlisht



It's time to pick some favourites from netaporter!! 
I urgently need to start on my summershopping (I wish I had the possibility to buy everything on my list here but need more cash) so in the meantime you will find me in the Zara haha :)
I love glitters, new colors and girly dresses this season - just like any other girl haha :) 

What do you think? 

Oh and I recently discovered Instagram, let me know if you use it so I can follow you! Nothing like looking at some good Instagram photos :) 

Okay, here we go!! 

(you can click and shop) 

ps instead of making this list I should be studying now so I can get my diplome and make a lot of money so I can actually buy all of this....

NOTTE BY MARCHESA

Strapless printed silk-organza dress



MARC BY MARC JACOBS

Luca jersey peplum top


RALPH LAUREN BLACK LABEL

Halia silk dress

D&G

Printed quilted silk-twill clutch

NOTTE BY MARCHESA

Braid-trimmed silk-chiffon gown

CHLOÉ

Marcie Large leather tote

BY MALENE BIRGER

Addina belted georgette shorts

JUICY COUTURE

Printed silk-crepe dress

GUCCI

Chain-embellished silk-georgette dress

GIAMBATTISTA VALLI

Draped stretch cotton-blend dress

MIU MIU

Metallic watersnake sandals


MATTHEW WILLIAMSON

Feather and bead-embellished silk-chiffon dress

MIU MIU

Studded leather headband - or maybe I'll just try to make this one myself :)

LANVIN

Nubuck leather ballet flats

JUST CAVALLI

Printed cotton and silk-blend voile maxi dress


ISABEL MARANT

Weez embellished tie-dye quilted denim jacket

DOLCE & GABBANA

Chili pepper-print cotton bustier

MARY KATRANTZOU

Underwater-print silk sweater

JUST CAVALLI

Printed stretch-jersey wrap dress

CHINTI AND PARKER

Heart-pocket cashmere cardigan

DIANE VON FURSTENBERG

The Classic mid-rise skinny jeans

TORY BURCH

Darya hammered-silk wrap-effect dress

VALENTINO

One-shoulder ruffled stretch-jersey dress




6 comments:

  1. amazing items! i love all of them! specially the ralh lauren dress and the pink shorts!! i want all!!!! kisses!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG there is not a single piece I didn´t love! Great choices..the D&G clutch is beyond fabulous!

    hugs
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks! hope you get some of your wish list :)

    xx.M
    www.bellseandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on Instagram as well! :D It's so much fun!
    Mine is @thefashionwayfarer, what's yours?

    Love your blog. It's so inspirational. I'm regularly checking it for 2 years now ;** <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! I do not love spam comments though, and they will not be published. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...